Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our growing girl...





I know its been a while since my last blog and I'm sorry to you all that wanna see some new pics of the princess! Well today we had a great Dr's appointment with Dr. Mack- the best pediatrician ever! Seriously, he is the sweetest, gentlest Dr ever! Skylar growth is on a nice curve and she weighed in at 21.9 lbs and is 29 inches long. She is really lengthening out and starting to look more and more like a toddler everyday! I can't believe how she is changing into this little curious and very active little girl! Where'd my itty bitty baby go already! She got her first flu shot today and another HIB vaccine, and took them both like a pro with just a few tears.


She's cruising all over the house holding onto things and she even started walking along the walls yesterday. We've noticed she's a pretty brave little girl, always wanting to try something new. She says, or should I say yells, ma, mom, mama, whenever I leave the room, which I love! She also says daddy and dada constantly when Chris is at work. Her new things are teetee and Jayjay. Teetee is what she calls aunt Samantha since mom and Sam came to visit. And Jayjay is jaime's name. She is actually recognizing these things and saying it which is so amazing to me! I love watching all of this awesome development right before my eyes. I am so blessed. I also just printed pictures out of family members so I can teach her who they are by the time we come to visit in December. This is mainly why she has caught on to the teetee word so fastI think- its the easiest to say and she actually recognizes Aunt Sam in the picture.


Her top two teeth finally broke through and I think there's actually 2 more coming in on each side of them. She's been taking the pain pretty well, but she is definitely a crank pot at times!

No comments: